9:00am, 15th Apr 2021 - 10:30am, 15th Apr 2021
Speld Qld, 141 Merton Road, Woolloongabba, Qld, 4102
$33.00 Members | $55.00 Non-Members | $25.00 Specialist Teacher
Teaching students with dyslexia across all settings is challenging. This practical fast paced workshop will:
- Dispel the myths and misconceptions surrounding dyslexia; and
- Identify accommodations that are reasonable to ask of teachers in all classroom settings.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This workshop is also part of a workshop discount bundle:
Consider booking for the Explicit Vocabulary Instruction workshop offered at 11:00am (straight after this one). Discount applies if you register for the two. Register here
Schools can Register their Teachers using the Workshop Registration Form below. Payment can be via credit card (preferred) or Invoice.
- Payment is required prior to the date of the Professional Development Workshop in order to secure attendance and is not refundable.
- For information on our Cancellation and Transfer Policy, please click here.
- This workshop contributes to the 10 Queensland College of Teachers continuing Professional Development Requirements. You will receive a certificate on the day of event.
- Certificates will not be issued to participants if a School / Organisation has not finalised payment by the day of the Workshop. Once payment has been finalised, the certificate will be emailed to the participant.