9:00am, 27th Mar 2020 - 12:00pm, 27th Mar 2020
$33.00 Members | $40.00 Non-Members
Topic: Introduction to online tuition – An online workshop for absolute beginners
This is an introductory workshop learning how to teach literacy via live video web conferencing.
Topics covered will include:
- Software and hardware specifications for basic online tuition
- Introduction to conference platforms available
- Recording and sharing lessons
- File and link sharing
- Screen sharing
- eWhiteboard and analogue whiteboard uses
- Online safety and child protection issues
Attendees can view the online meeting using a iPhone, iPad, laptop or desktop computer. For a comprehensive experience, we recommend connecting via a laptop or desktop computer.
Attendees will need internet access to join the meeting. The meeting will be conducted via Zoom Meeting and you will receive your link to join the meeting by Thursday COB 26 March 2020.
Any issues with connected to the meeting should be directed to email@example.com
- Payment is required prior to the date of the Professional Development Workshop in order to secure attendance and is not refundable.
- For information on our Cancellation and Transfer Policy, please click here.