Speld Qld offers Professional Development opportunities to all schools, organisations, parent groups and individuals, across Queensland.
Our sessions are designed to promote awareness of Specific Learning Differences (SLD’s) in order to improve learning outcomes for students.
We can tailor the professional development to your needs, but we also offer standard presentations including:
- Accommodating Dyslexic Students in every classroom
- Assistive Technology
- Approaching Student Behaviour
- Executive Functions: What are they? Why are they important
- How can we use Morphology?
- Graphic Organisers for Writing, Spelling and Maths
- Using Stories to Cultivate Language Development
Price List 2017
$300.00 (1.5 hour workshop)
$500.00 (3 hour workshop)
$198.00 School Membership (if not a current Member)
Professional Development sessions are arranged on an individual basis but can take place during:
- School hours
- Outside school hours
- School holiday periods
- Pupil free days
Bookings and enquiries
Please submit a Professional Development Request Form to email@example.com
All requests will be considered and a response will be provided as soon as possible.