Speld Qld is a not for profit organisation which relies on a Membership base to provide its services.
As a current financial Member you ensure a quality and timely resource is provided to all people experiencing learning differences.
As a Financial (paying) Member you have exclusive access to:
- Assessments by qualified specialists with comprehensive reportsPsychometric
- Speech and Language
- ATAR Review
- Review of a Provisional Diagnosis
- Specialist Teacher service
- Assistive Technology one-on-one sessions
- Professional Development for Schools and community groups
- Discount to Workshops
- Bring a friend to workshops for Member prices
- Discounted resources purchased through our online Shop
- Access to borrow from the Library
- An electronic magazine each Term (including access to past issues)
- Member login and access to member only resources on our website