Expressions of interest are now being taken for the following positions:
Due to increasing demand, Speld Qld is seeking expressions of interest from experienced practitioners with skills in assessment and a strong interest in the field of education.
- Applicants must be eligible for full registration as a Psychologist.
- The applicant will be required to start at the commencement of Term 3 2019.
- For further information, please phone our Executive Officer Marion McMahon.
- Please send cover letter, resume and statement addressing the Selection Criteria to email@example.com or post to P.O. Box 8095, Woolloongabba, Qld, 4102.
- Applications will be considered throughout the year.
We are seeking a passionate educator to join our rapidly growing team, to provide advice to parents, teachers and professionals on understanding learning differences via an advisory line and through presenting Professional Development through webinars and in workshops.
- Experience and current registration in either teaching, psychology or speech pathology.
- A deep knowledge of learning differences and how to accommodate for these in a classroom and at home.
- A deep knowledge of assistive technology to allow students with a learning difference access curriculum equally.
- An ability to present confidently to teachers and other professionals.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- An ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Applications close: 19 September 2019