Speld Qld offers Professional Development opportunities to all schools, organisations, parent groups and individuals, across Queensland.
Our sessions are designed to promote awareness of Specific Learning Differences (SLD’s) in order to improve learning outcomes for students.
We can tailor the professional development to your needs, but we also offer standard presentations including:
- Accommodating Dyslexic Students in every classroom (1.5 hour)
- Assistive Technology (1.5 hour)
- Executive Functions: What are they? Why are they important (1.5 hour)/images/editorimages/2020-PD-Brochure.pdf
- Understanding Learning Difficulties (Full day)
- Assistive Technology (Full day)
Price List 2019
$330.00 (1.5 hour workshop)
for up to 20 participants. (additional participants add $5.50pp)
$1,100.00 (Full day workshop)
for up to 20 participants. (additional participants add $11.00pp)
$165.00 (1 hour workshop for parents)
if held the same day as the School PD Booking (otherwise 1.5 hour workshop fee applies)
$198.00 School Membership
(if not a current Member)
Professional Development sessions are arranged on an individual basis but can take place during:
- School hours
- Outside school hours
- School holiday periods
- Pupil free days
Bookings and enquiries
All requests will be considered and a response will be provided as soon as possible.