4:00pm, 8th Oct 2020 - 5:30pm, 8th Oct 2020
Gateway to Training, 15 - 21 Russell Street, Goondiwindi
$18.00 Members | $20.00 Non-Members
Registration closes at 9:00am, 7th Oct 2020
Dispelling the myths and misconceptions of dyslexia
Teaching students with dyslexia across all settings is challenging. This practical fast paced workshop will:
- Focus on how to differentiate for students with diverse learning needs;
- Build an understanding of how to support all students to access and participate in the curriculum;
- Provide appropriate adjustments for these students in the classroom; and
- Highlight the benefits of Assistive Technology.
This workshop is suitable for Educators, Parents and Professionals of kindergarten, primary or secondary aged students.
Schools can Register their Teachers using the Workshop Registration Form below. Payment can be via credit card (preferred) or Invoice.
- Payment is required prior to the date of the Professional Development Workshop in order to secure attendance and is not refundable.
- For information on our Cancellation and Transfer Policy, please click here.
- This workshop contributes to the 10 Queensland College of Teachers continuing Professional Development Requirements. If you require a certificate of attendance, please email email@example.com
- Certificates will not be issued to participants if a School / Organisation has not finalised payment. Once payment has been finalised, the certificate will be emailed to the participant.